Friday, September 17, 2004

A word from the long, lost friend...

Hooray for Friday!! I have a new-found love for Friday now because Thursday has recently become the day of Satan, so if I get to experience Friday, I know I have come through alive. I am definately starting to experience the great stress of trying to balance school, work, studying, and social life. Not that I've never struggled with it before, but nursing school seems to multiply the stress factor by like 800.

On the up side, Ryan and I are now officially dating. The DTR occured Wednesday night. I've never been one for DTRs, personally, but I guess it is nice to know where we stand. I know he still remains the ever elusive, mysterious boy in my life to many of my friends, and I am hoping to remedy that soon. Hopefully he can come with me to the Sullivan's this week. He was planning to last week, but it fell through at the last minute. Sad day. Until then, just know that he is fabulous and puts a smile on my face. The end.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Done and Done.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

Hey Brookester,

I'm so happy for you!!! He sounds like a great guy. I'm anxiously waiting to meet him. I think the suspense in meeting him makes him seem even more wonderful.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home