Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Procrastination at its best...

Wow. I have so much stuff I need to be doing right now. And what am I doing with my life? Reading blogs. Yes, the life I lead is a sad one, and I am absolutely ok with that.

Tonight I attended HIP at Southern Hills with Julie and Natalie. I have come to love our weekly sing along in my car as we make the trek across the vast city of Abilene. *sigh* And can I just say how much I love HIP itself? At first I was a little taken aback by the seemingly excessive size of the praise team, but I have gotten accustomed to it now. The worship is fabulous. I really enjoy the opportunity to take an hour out of my crazy week and refocus on what really matters in life. God is good.

And now I must force myself out of procrastination mode and into studious student mode. Alas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

sophie~ i feel the need to commment on your blog even though you are sitting in the same room as me currently ("studying"). thanks for driving me (and Natalie) to church every wednesday night and helping us find the Lord. i think tromping through the church foliage will become a weekly tradition.

remember that time we wouldn't tell if that child was a boy or a girl? that cracks me up. mmmkay. done.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Get a fire pit peet!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home