Sunday, September 19, 2004

(Insert Awkard Silence Here)

So my life really is one big, awkward moment. But I'm learning to accept that and move on. Tonight was the much-anticipated night of introducing the boy to the friends. I think he was slightly overwhelmed, but that's to be expected, I suppose. I can only imagine how intimidating it must be to walk into a room full of complete strangers who all seem to have heard about you, and even ask about you in your presence...(wink wink, I love you Erin!!) But despite the general awkwardness of the whole evening, I think it was good. He told me he really enjoyed the devo (the part he experienced, anyway) and wants to come again. So yay for that. As payback, I've given him permission to subject me to a huge crowd of his friends and let me take the heat. Should be good times.

2 Comments:

Blogger Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

Man, I'm such a blonde!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He always seems to be around when Im at my craziest. Oh well.. HE's fabulous

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home