Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Bring on the Sappiness!!

I would like to take a moment to embrace my girliness. Normally, I'm not what I would consider a "girly girl." I just don't care all that much. But these past few days have been a time when the sappy girl within has made her presence known. It started the night Michelle and I ordered pizza and watched Laws of Attraction. Cheesy? Yes. But wow, Pierce Brosnan. Need I say more? Then last night it was Love Actually. Hugh Grant brings joy to my soul. Ryan was present for that public display of sappiness. Fortunately, he still seems to want to be around me. Tonight was the season premiere of Gilmore Girls. What a great show. How did I miss out on such quality television for so long? Michelle and Julie and I were absolutely engrossed. It was fabulous. I feel that my sappiness quota for the week has been sufficiently met.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

brooke! you're totally a girly-girl! sound of music? dawson's creek? disney movies? wow. you're female all the way. you like it. :-)

"so you concur?"
"dear God, yes."

10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

May I join in the festivities of sappiness next time? I cant explain the need for girltime outside of my somewhat scary roommates!!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home