Tuesday, October 05, 2004

The days are starting to run together...

Wow. Another week has come and gone just like that. Crazy. Today was my first day of clinicals. Slightly overwhelming? Yes, I think so. I feel like I am never going to know enough to be a decent nurse. I have to keep reminding myself that this is still my first semester of nursing school, and there's no way I could possibly know everything yet. But I wish I could.
Can I just take a moment to be girly and sappy? Ryan is wonderful. Everytime I am stressed out or in a weird mood or whatever, hanging out with him automatically makes me feel better. Tonight I was feeling pretty stressed after my day at the hospital, and he came over and just talked to me for like 4 hours. It was fabulous! I didn't even realize that much time had passed until he left. I don't know why God decided to put Ryan in my life right now, but I am definately glad he did.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Me too! it nice to have someone around who will tell me straight up how insane I am!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home