Monday, June 11, 2007

So apparently I am not so good at the updating of this thing, so to the two of you who actually read this thing or care, I apologize.

Life has calmed down to the point where I am not about to pull all my hair out anymore, so that's a good thing. Charles came and spent a week with me, which was definitely fantastic. Between the two of us and my mom, we finally got my room all put together, so I don't feel homeless anymore. And, my room looks pretty darn fabulous if I do say so myself! Phyllis, you would not even recognize your old room. Perhaps I will post some pictures sometime.

I was supposed to go to work today, but I got called off because there are only 4 patients on our floor right now. It's good that there aren't a lot of sick kids in Abilene right now, and I'm usually all about an extra day off, but I'm actually a bit bored right now. I had the whole weekend off with no plans, so I got a lot done this weekend. I mowed the yard, finished hanging everything on my walls, and washed and vacuumed my car. Yay for me for getting things done. So now what can I get done today? I guess I should do some laundry so I will have clothes to pack for when I go to Arlington this weekend.

I am so excited about this coming weekend. There are a number of reasons why:

1. I get to see my amazing boyfriend who I will not have seen in 9 days.
2. On Saturday morning Charles will take his test to get certified to teach, which means he won't have to stress about it anymore.
3. Saturday night we are going to see Kenny Chesney, Sugarland, Taylor Swift, and Sara Evans in concert!! My first real concert experience!
4. I get to see my familia.
5. A change of scenery is always nice. :)

Ok. I guess now would be the time for me to get up and actually get some stuff accomplished. Good luck to me!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Yes! Pictures! The masses demand it!

Wanna get together sometime this week or next? I am free Thursday and Friday evenings if you are!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home