Thursday, February 09, 2006

"When in doubt, wash your hands and eat green leafy vegetables."

"When assessing patients it's important to remember things like the ABC's or Death, Really Sick, Sort of Sick, and Gonna Be OK No Matter What I Do."

I just watched this review video that's supposed to be preparing me for the NCLEX. The lady sometimes has a British accent and sometimes doesn't. And she says funny things like the above quotes. Too bad I only watched the portions dealing with the easy stuff like client safety...probably not the wisest of decisions on my part considering tomorrow morning I have to take a pretty major test that could determine whether or not I get to leave Abilene for my preceptorship. But my mind is just not in a place where I'm absorbing a whole lot right now. I think I need sleep. At this point my best bet is probably getting a good night's sleep and praying that at least a fraction of all the information that has been thrown at me these past 2 years has been absorbed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home