Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm pooped. I think I need a break from life. I wish...

This semester/year has turned out to be the year of reconnecting with people from my past. It's fun. Sarah and I started hanging out more, I caught up with Cody over Christmas break, Jenni emailed me out of the blue, yesterday I spent the entire afternoon/evening with Megan, who I haven't really hung out with since high school, and of course there's the whole starting over with Ryan thing. It's such a blast! It's funny how God has moved people in and out of my life in the most unexpected ways.

So far, aside from being exhausting, this semester has been fabulous. I am actually interested in the things we are learning about in school, which makes studying a lot easier; I am 22 days away from leaving Fairway Oaks, which is exciting because it will be one less stress in my life, but I am slightly sad about because we just got a bunch of fun new people; things with Ryan are going really well; I have fabulous friends who I love spending time with, and I'm starting to become better friends with some really awesome people; I am 3 months away from being done with school FOREVER!! God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home