Friday, June 03, 2005

The weather here is so bizarre. This morning I woke up to a thunderstorm. Now it's incredibly sunny and beautiful. I love Texas.

After much trial and tribulation, Ryan has finally returned to Abilene from his week-long trip home. I'm glad he's back. I missed him a lot.

I bought a new memory card for my digital camera yesterday so I can take a bunch of pictures when I go to Honduras. My camera will now store 532 pictures. Like I could ever take that many pictures anyway! Maybe I should try, just because I can.

That's all I've got for now. The end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

brooke! last night i watched "something's got to give" and i laughed SO hard at diane keaton's crying scenes, where she wakes up and starts bawling, and where she types on her laptop and cries. do you remember? hahahaha. it made me think of you, and how we were the only people who thought it was funny. but it just was.

i'm glad your boy made it back safely! see ya around!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home