Monday, April 18, 2005

Clinicals are over. This makes me happy on the inside. Being at the hospital at 6:30 in the morning every Monday is not my ideal way to start off a week. So now I just have to make it through another 2 weeks of class and finals and I'll be a SENIOR! Wow. That seems weird. But I'm super ready to be done with school. Ready to face the real world...maybe not so much. Oh well.

I've decided that I need to improve my posture. My mom always told me I had horrible posture, but I never listened. I don't know what sparked this sudden desire to "straighten up," but I'm sure she would be proud. I just don't want to end up with a hunch back. Hmmm...not so attractive. So we'll see how it goes. I'm pretty good at coming up with resolutions for myself, but pretty bad at sticking with them.

Last Friday marked 7 months for me and Ryan. Crazy. It doesn't seem like it's been that long. But I'm still pretty nuts about him. He's a keeper for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home