Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter! So it snowed last night. How bizarre is that? Granted, it wasn't much, and it was all melted by about 9:00 this morning, but still, I had to scrape it off the back window of my car before I could leave for church this morning. I like it.

So a good portion of my Easter Sunday was spent at my home away from home, good ol' Fairway Oaks. Apparently Easter Brunch is a big deal for a lot of people. About 225 of them anyway. It was nuts. But this really sweet man left me a $20 tip, and that made my day. I'm convinced that most of the members there don't even know what a cash tip is. So thank you, Mr. Palmer.

Words of encouragement to my fellow students: there are only 5 weeks left of the semester! Yay! Where did the time go? I need summer. Badly. This will be my last real summer before I graduate and am forced to become part of the real world. Scary thought. Hopefully it will be a good one. I have high hopes.

Sorry for the randomness in the train of thought. I'm a little sleep deprived just now. I think it's time for bed. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fantabulositousnouss of a blog postage! Loved it! Miss you girl!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home