Wednesday, February 16, 2005

So I just tried to sign in to blogger with the wrong user name and password. Have you ever really thought about how many random passwords, numbers, etc. you have memorized? Sometimes the fact that I am able to remember so much really amazes me. Not that I remember stuff all the time. Certain people (cough...Ryan) seem to think I'm pretty forgetful. I think I have him fooled. I remember a lot more than I let on...

The mirror on my door is trying to fall off. This makes me sad. It fell off once before and as a result is now cracked. Luckily Michelle was there to catch it today when it tried to fall again. Silly mirror, just stay stuck to the door and life will be good.

So I've decided that fighting with Ryan is probably my least favorite thing to do. We've been doing kind of a lot of it the past few days. Mostly over dumb stuff regarding my dysfunctional girlfriend abilities. But I am working on my issues so hopefully things will get better. And really, I'm probably weird for thinking this, but I kind of like the fact that we have a close enough relationship to fight about things. I've never been one to let myself get close enough to people to share my real thoughts and opinions with them. I don't have a lot of experience fighting with people because I usually just go along with whatever will keep the peace. But I'm realizing now that by doing that I'm selling myself short. Yeah, it may be easier, but it also makes for some pretty shallow relationships. So that's dumb. And I'd much rather take the random crappy fighting times along with the usual fabulousness than be without any of it.

So I have this dilemma in my life. I like to eat ice, but every time I do, my mouth gets all cold and numb and I can't talk right. So I tell myself that next time I'll stop eating the ice before I get to that point, but I never do. It's a never-ending cycle of ice eating and mouth numbness. I don't know what to do. I think maybe I need professional help. The end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think you may be right.. on all accounts.. the end.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home