Monday, December 13, 2004

I can now breathe a sigh of relief, content with the knowlege that finals are behind me and I don't have to return to school until 2005. I find it hard to believe that I only have 3 more semesters of school before I am thrown out into the "real world." Scary thought.

Last night I had date night with Ryan. Good times. Hooray for Chili's, Ocean's Twelve (good movie, although not quite up to par with the original), enormous ice cream sundaes, and quality conversation with the boyfriend. I'm pretty nuts about him.

I am not nuts about the fact that I have to stay in Abilene for an additional week before I can go home for Christmas. I have to work every night between now and next Sunday before I can finally be free from Fairway for a while. At least I get to be home for my birthday. Yay for that.
Only 8 days until I'm 21!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

He is officially in. Holy cow.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home