Sunday, November 21, 2004

My birthday is one month from today! 21...what a deal. People keep asking me if I'm gonna get totally trashed on my birthday, but honestly, I have no desire to drink. It's just not all that appealing to me. I really have no big plans to celebrate my 21 years of survival. Oh well.

I just watched the last 30 minutes or so of Stepmom. What a sad, sad movie! I've never seen it all the way through, yet I can't help but cry like a baby anyway. I would like to watch all of it someday, but whenever that day comes, I must be sure to have plenty of Kleenex on hand.

I am ready for Christmas. It's my favorite time of year. I am ashamed to say this, because Thanksgiving is still 4 days away, and I always hate it when Thanksgiving gets overlooked in the shadow of Christmas. I blame the candy cane I am currently devouring for my premature Christmas excitement. This boy brought me a box of candy canes the other day before he left town, fully aware of my feelings regarding the way Thanksgiving is cruelly snubbed in favor of the festivities surrounding Christmas, but also fully aware that I love all things Christmas, including candy canes, and that I'm all talk and would receive his gift with a smile of happiness. I think I'll keep him around for a while.

2 days until I get to go home! Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I echo your not drinking, stepmom crying, xmas loving sentiments.

bfast tues? I may need a pep talk before we leave for TN.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home