Friday, November 19, 2004

I need to stop being such a slacker. Done and done.

I'm pretty glad that this semester is almost over. I don't know that I can handle much more school. I have this whole vision of how I'm going to be such a better student in future semesters. You know, actually reading the assignments and studying for tests before the night before, things like that. We'll see how that goes.

Thanksgiving is in 6 days. What a deal. I like Thanksgiving because I like to eat, and Thanksgiving is all about the goodness food. Although really, I pretty much only eat turkey and rolls. I'm kind of a picky eater. My absolute favorite is making little mini-sandwiches out of the leftover turkey and rolls. Is that sad? I'm ok with it.

I'm really looking forward to this whole week. Here's a brief run-down of events:

Saturday/Sunday: catch up on sleep/homework, do nothing, enjoy some me & God time
Monday: last clinical of the semester - physical therapy! what a deal
Tuesday: brother-sister bonding with the younger brother on the way to Arlington - yay for home!
Wednesday: dentist at 8am! what was my mom thinking scheduling that?
Thursday: Thanksgiving! family + food = happiness
Friday: sleep off the Thanksgiving festivities
Saturday: Katie's wedding in Austin, off to the Woodlands with Ryan
Sunday/Monday: experience life in the world of Ryan
Tuesday: back to Abilene & reality - sad day

And done. Time for sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

i am sitting here at the desk, blowing bubbles (which will probably ruin the keyboard), and smiling because i love your blog and i love you! let's not ever graduate/get married/separate (since we're conjoined and all).

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home