Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I needed it...

Today I took a small break from reality. It was great. Ryan and I went to Arlington for the day so I could vote, but really as an excuse to get out of Abilene for the day. It was a good day. Ryan got to see me in my element. He seemed to have a good time, and I got good reports, so I'm pretty happy with that. I'm kind of scaring myself with how comfortable I'm getting around him. I was kind of thinking that being with him and my parents all day would be slightly awkward, but there was no awkwardness (even when my dad introduced him to everyone he works with!!). The fact that he gets along so well with my family just makes me like him even more. Wow. God has definately been good to me by putting Ryan in my life right now. I'm not sure I deserve to be as happy with life as I am right now, but I think I'm just gonna take it and like it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home