Friday, October 22, 2004

Proud to be a wildcat

Ah, homecoming weekend. It's times like this when I realize what a severe lack of school spirit I actually have. Allow me to recap how I have spent the 3 ACU homecomings I have experienced thus far:

Freshman year: I was in the band, so I was forced to attend the homecoming festivities. Marched in the parade around campus, went to the football game, blah blah blah.

Sophmore year: Went home. To Arlington. A real homecoming.

This year: Went to McMurry with Ryan to experience their homecoming. Will be spending the rest of the weekend working. A lot.

Can we say ACU pride? Go wildcats.



1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

i did not divulge any dirt on you to ryan except for that the other girls and i used to tease you about you turning red when you talked to him on the phone. and he already knew that, of course. ;) we mostly talked about me and bret, actually, and why i am such a sac sometimes. and that's always fun to talk about.

you are sunshine in my socks!

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home