Friday, October 29, 2004

Hooray for girl time with Julie! Tonight I got to spend some quality time with my lovely roommate, as the distracting boys in our lives were both otherwise engaged. I love talking to Julie, because I feel like she gets me. We tend to think alike about a lot of things, which is comforting. (Although it is slightly scary to think that there is someone else out there who is almost as weird as me...) Billee...I lahv you!

Have you ever had one of those moments where there are so many different, random thoughts going through your head, yet you can't seem to put any of them in words? That's me right now. And so I am going to take my random, thought saturated mind and put it to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

how do you hold a mooooonbeam in your haaaaaand...

you are swell, and i am glad we could talk (even though i did most of it). it's nice to know that you aren't a boy, so that i can love you with all sorts of great continuity. :) thanks for being so understanding of my ranting (and providing a bit of your own).

"these are...absolutely enormous panties!"

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home