Wednesday, November 10, 2004

So I have become the person I hate. You know, the one who never updates their blog, so you never know what's going on in their life because you never see them? Yeah. My apologies.

Hmmm...so what has gone on in my life in the past week? Is it sad that I can't really remember? Let's see...nursing school is continuing to eat my life. I only have 3 days of class and 2 clinicals left though, and this knowledge brings joy to my soul. Thanksgiving is almost here, and that means lots of food and going home for more than a day. That hasn't happened since the week between moving out of the dorm and moving into my house. That was in May. Holy cow. I feel like I should be homesick or something, but I've been too busy to think about it.
I've been spending a lot of time with a certain boy who puts a smile on my face. Things are going really well there. We've been dating almost 2 months now. Hey hey hey. Still working on my little personal search for self. I've been doing daily Bible reading and reading My Utmost for His Highest. Good thoughts.

So my mind is pretty much everywhere right now. Perhaps that's obvious by the incohesiveness of my thoughts. And the fact that it has taken me approximately 30 minutes to write this post. (Although I guess that's probably not so obvious...) Anyway, done and done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

catch a falling star and put it in your pocket...never let it fade away...

you're lucky that you're almost out of class! hang in there! :-)

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home