Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Holy cow, I am sleepy. But I have been told my blog needs updating, so here is my attempt at appeasing the masses. (And by "the masses," I mean the 3 people who actually read my blog.)

Tonight was a fun night. Ryan and I had dinner and played games with Katie and Joel Neidel. It's so crazy that they're married now! But they seem really happy, and I am excited for them. We had a really good time. My competitive streak was brought out and satisfied sufficiently as I won at both Nerts and Yatzee. I was pretty excited. And Ryan was the ever-fabulous boyfriend who let me rub it in just a little. What a guy.

Things with me and Ryan continue to be going well. Sometimes I like to think that we've got this whole relationship thing figured out, but every time I am quickly reminded that I have a lot of learning to do. I am being forced to realize that when I let myself get close to someone, that means my actions affect the other person as well as me. It's kind of shattering the whole selfish mindset I've allowed myself to construct through the years, which is tough, but definitely needed. It amazes me that Ryan has the patience to deal with me and my issues, but I am glad he does. I love that boy, and I am so thankful that God brought him into my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your saccin so hard on the blogging thing.. how is school going? Any better? More or less stressful? Roommate stuff good? No dog I hear.. hehehe.... Glad things with Ryan are going well...

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home