Sunday, December 19, 2004

There's No Place Like Home

I get to go home today! This makes me very happy. I could be on my way already, but instead I am sitting here waiting for my laundry to dry so I can finish packing. Why didn't I just do my laundry yesterday? Good question. I like to procrastinate. What can I say?

My birthday is in 2 days! Yay! All the people I work with are so excited that I'm turning 21 because I won't be underage anymore. I really don't think it's such a big deal. I've gone 21 years of my life without drinking and been just fine, so why do I suddenly need that to be part of my life now? Not that I have a problem with people who do choose to exercise that right, it's just not important to me. The end.

I miss Ryan. It's been a week since I saw him last, and it will be another week before I see him again. Sad day. I hope he doesn't forget me... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bah, boys aren't worth missing.. now is when the moping of phyl begins. I understand girl. I understand.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home