Thursday, January 13, 2005

So a new semester has officially begun. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I think this semester is going to kick me in the face. Clinicals from 6:30 in the morning till 4:30 in the afternoon? Are you kidding me? Plus additional clinicals for "observational experience." Oh, and there's still classes and homework. I don't need it. I know I'll be able to live through all this somehow, but it's kind of overwhelming right now. The stress got to me the other day and I had a bit of an emotional breakdown, but I think I'm ok now. Hooray for fabulous boyfriends who will be a shoulder to cry on even when they don't know what the heck is going on.

As of yesterday, Phyllis is in another hemisphere. Sad day. I'm sure she's having a blast though. It was great to have her camp out in our living room for a few days before she skipped town. Good times and quality conversation occurred. Always a plus.

So, over the break I bought myself this origami page-a-day calender. It's great! Every day I get to learn how to make something new. The only problem is, I'm already behind. So much for overcoming the procrastination tendencies. And I'm also quickly running out of ideas as to what to do with my origami creations. Little red birds and boats are taking over my life. I should just start giving them to random people. "Hi, I'm Brooke. Have an origami pencil." It will be great. Or maybe not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

i love your origami creations. the mushroom is my favourite...it makes me very happy! you should run an origami shoppe out of your bedroom. you could make millions.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You could run black market origami at school. Give them to patients etc.. BTW I did origami on the plane ride here. My friend got a little mini thing of origami and I made a bunch of hats and birds and dragons. Yay.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home