Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Nine days from today I am moving. Have I even begun to think about packing my stuff up? Absolutely not. Well, that's a lie. I've thought about it. I just haven't done anything about it.

Yesterday Ryan and I spent a good hour or so washing our cars to shiny perfection. Today, a road worker blew dust all over my car with his giant, dust-blowing machine. It was a sad day.

So I have 3 tests in the next week, but I have no desire to study for any of them. This semester has worn out its welcome as far as I'm concerned. I'm ready to be done with it.

I bought really cute note cards at Target today. I love Target. There are always so many fun things there. If I had a million dollars, I'd spend a bunch of them at Target.

So this post is really random. But at least all my random thoughts take up the same number of lines. It gives a feeling of symmetry, I think. I always was a fan of symmetry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey girl! Ill see you next friday! Study hard! Im sorry about your car! Im proud of your symmetry!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

i am proud of your correctly spelling "symmetry!" schyeah! when we all move out, i will miss you, but perhaps we can work out a weekly lunch date. see you...at our house!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home