Thursday, April 21, 2005

Has anyone besides me ever stopped to consider how many random numbers, codes, passwords, etc. we have memorized? Seriously. It's amazing.

Ok, dorky moment over.

I've been feeling very blah lately. I don't know if I'm just exhausted or bored or what. I don't have any motivation to do much of anything except sleep. I think I need a change. Maybe I'll shave my head. Or maybe not. Moving into an apartment in 2 weeks will be a pretty big change. It will be especially adventurous to have 4 of us living in our little 2 bedroom apartment after being so used to our giant house where we all have our own space. But it will be fun, I think.

Tonight I went to my first meeting about our Honduras trip. I think there's been 2 already, but I didn't go. It was kind of intimidating. I finally met Jack Walker, who I have been stalking via email the past few weeks. And I paid my first deposit, so now I feel like I'm actually going for real. I realized that I'm not gonna know anyone else on the trip except Ryan and this girl from my church in Arlington who I sort of know but am not close to. That's a very scary thing to me. I like my comfort zone, but I'm definitely gonna be forced out of it on this trip. It will be good for me though. I need to be challenged more.

Ryan and I had some good conversation at Starbucks tonight. I'm so blessed to be dating a guy who's spiritually bold and not afraid to ask the tough questions. What an encouragement!

In other news, I miss Phyllis terribly. Come back, friend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I miss you terribly too!! And I WILL live next to you I WILL I WILL I WILL!! hahah.. Love!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home