Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Today Julie got hit by a car. No damage was done, and the lady who hit her drove away without stopping. I'm so jealous. All my life I've wanted to be able to say I was hit by a car. I guess I'll have to settle for living out my dream vicariously through my roommate.

Tonight I went up to Starbucks to see Ryan at work. His boss gave him a 10 minute break, referring to it as his "conjugal 10." Hmmm...not so sure about that. It was funny though.

I'm tired of school. It's so boring. I really don't know why I go to class. It's not like I ever listen. I just zone out the whole time. Any actual learning that occurs happens when I study for tests. And even then, I'm not sure how much information I actually learn and how much is just memorized long enough to spit it back out on the tests. Wow. I have to start being a better student. The NCLEX is gonna kill me.

I need summer break.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Man! Thats crazy! Hit and Runs are the best.. especially when there isn't any damage! I have a cool hit and run story.. every one needs one sometime in their lives. I hope someday soon you will have a safely escaped car accident that you will forever be able to brag about.. its so fun! I love you crazy... and I hope you enjoyed your congugation... ummm.. yes

Oh and I was inspired enough to apply to Timber Ridge last night. Drop a good word in for my name will ya? see ya soon neighbor!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

what brooke really means is that julie was killed by the car and she is dividing her fortune among her eleven illegitimate children.

this is julie's twin, zulie.

doesn't that sound more interesting? i love you, my almost-not roomie.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home