Monday, December 24, 2007

I have been getting in trouble for not updating this thing, so here is my attempt at redemption. As it turns out, Charles and I will not be moving back to Arlington just yet. At the last minute, the job he was counting on fell through, so we will be in Abilene for at least one more semester. My contract at Hendrick goes through May, and we'll see what God has in store for us after that. I hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas! Perhaps I will update more later. Love to all!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can I just say how happy I am for you and Charles and all the plans you are making together?!
Friday was my last day at Hendrick; I've taken a traveling assignment in California.
I've met a boy myself. He is in Indiana, however... But I'm sure everything will work out just fine. ;)
Merry Christmas!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YES YOU SHOULD POST MORE! haha.. sorry to hear about the job falling through.. but I am sure bigger plans are in the works!!! love you girl and merry xmas!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

That's exciting that you guys will be around here for another semester!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home