Saturday, October 06, 2007

Exciting news! Our engagement pictures are up!! Hooray for Hannah and her awesome photography skills, as well as insane efficiency! She's the greatest! You can check them out at http://vickersphotography.photostockplus.com. Just click on the folder called Charles and Brooke Engagement. Now we just face the incredibly overwhelming task of going through all 308 pictures and picking out which ones we want! Good luck to us!!

For the record, Beauty and the Beast was absolutely fantastic!! It was the Disney version, which of course is the best way to go, and all the music and sets and cosutmes were amazing. Way to go McMurry for putting on a thoroughly enjoyable show. It was so hard for me not to sing along. But, I managed to save the sing along for the car ride home. :) Probably one of my favorite aspects was the fact that the guy playing Gaston looked very much like David, Charles' brother, with a little hint of my friend Chris. It made me smile every time he was on stage.

Megan and I are currently watching The Family Stone, and it is making me wish it was Christmas so badly! I love Christmas time. The decorations and the food and the family and the Christmas carols and everything. I just love everything about it! Only 2 1/2 months to go!! And, even more exciting, only 3 months after Christmas I get to marry the love of my life!! Hooray! Life is good. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

The pictures are marvelous, my dear. You are your husband-to-be (!) are quite the photogenic pair!

Can we hang out this week, please? Any night but Wednesday I'm free. Let's go stalk Jim Halpert.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Ledbetter Fam said...

Hey Brooke,

It's Juli Beth (from Pleasant Ridge). I just discovered your blog tonight and took a peek at your engagement pictures. You guys are so cute. Is Charles' dad a golf coach at Martin? And does he teach (or did he teach) math? I think I had him. How funny! He looks a lot like his dad, if it's who I think it is. Congratulations to you guys!!!

JB

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home