Saturday, October 06, 2007

Well, Charles and I had our engagement pictures taken yesterday. I thought it was pretty fun. I think Charles mostly enjoyed it, but he was also pretty tired and hungry, so we were working to fight off the crankiness. :) Chili's afterwards definitely helped. Hannah should be sending me a link to her website where we can look at them sometime this weekened, so I'll keep you posted.

I got new contacts yesterday also. Apparently the old kind I have been wearing since I was 13 have been depriving my eyeballs of oxygen, so my eyes are now growing blood vessels where blood vessels should not grow. A little creepy. The only problem is, I don't think they're the right strength. I don't like looking at the world from a fuzzy point of view. I'm going to try them again today and see if it's any better, but it looks like I may be back to wearing glasses until I can go back to the eye doctor on Thursday. Boo.

Tonight Charles is taking me to see Beauty and the Beast at McMurry. This weekend is their homecoming and that is their homecoming musical this year. I am excited. I love Beauty and the Beast! And, I love Charles! And, I love that he loves me enough to take me to see musicals based on Disney movies! I think I'm a pretty lucky girl.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi friend! sometimes different brand contacts aren't as "clear" as others.. but you should just try a different kind until something works.

I miss our talks. I miss you guys.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Ummm... I'd have to agree that we area already friends, and since we're back in the same town, the natural thing to do would be to hang out sometime. Give me a g'call when you're ready.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home