Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hi friends.

I returned to Abilene tonight from another weekend in Arlington. The other day, I added up how much I spent on gas during the month of July. It was a slightly depressing amount. A lot of dollars. We'll leave it at that.

This weekend was fun. My mom and I went "wedding shopping." I tried on wedding dresses, which was way much fun. I found one that I really like, but no purchase has been made as of yet. We did make several purchases for wedding ceremony/reception use. Am I allowed to say that I think our wedding is going to be way cute? Because it is. There, I said it. Deal.

I AM GOING TO GET MARRIED!!

Sorry, sometimes it just hits me and I get really excited. Not that that's a bad thing. It's just that for all of my life my wedding day was this fuzzy day off in the far away. And now it's not. And that makes me happy. :) I found my perfect guy and in 307 days, he will become my perfect husband. Forever. This makes me smile.

My house is lonely and quiet right now. Megan is in Arlington for an undetermined amount of time, and new roommate Traci is at work, I assume. I do have my puppy back with me in Abilene, which makes me happy, but she's not much of a conversationalist. Oh well. I should probably just call it bedtime and go to sleep. Goodnight, my loves!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YOU CAN CALL ME!!! I LIKE TALKING!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home