Sunday, November 02, 2008

Good news: The chicken casserole turned out to be edible. Tasty, even. In fact, I just had some leftovers about 10 minutes ago, and it was still good the second time around. This is especially good to know, since I have approximately another 5 or 6 servings of it in my freezer as we speak.

Even better news: I passed my pediatric certification exam!! I can now proudly bear the title of Brooke Nobles, RN, BSN, CPN. Fancy schmancy. I am pretty excited about that. The test was pretty hard, but I guess the studying and review class paid off. Yay! Also, Michelle, my friend from Abilene who came and stayed with me for the test, passed her test as well. So yay for her too!

On a side note, Charles and I have decided to go ahead and make an offer on the unloved house. We're throwing out an offer way below what they're asking for, so who knows what will come of it, but it is still exciting! I want to be the one to give it some much needed TLC. Also, I am so ready to be done with apartment living. And poor Emmy needs a backyard to call her own. Luckily she has amazing doggy-grandparents who share their backyards with her, but it will be so much better when all we have to do is open the door and let her out. She's not so much a fan of riding in the car all the time... We shall see!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Totally psyched for you on the house stuff lady. Phenomenal. Phenomenal. Sorry about the craziness last night. We WILL talk soon.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home