Monday, June 23, 2008

Well, Charles and I are now officially residents of North Richland Hills. We loaded up all our stuff on Friday and hit the road. Our original plan was to load everything on Friday and leave Saturday morning, but thanks to our amazing friends, we got the entire apartment loaded in like an hour and a half, so we decided to go ahead and get going. And, in case anyone was wondering, Charles is an incredible truck driver. He only cut off one person (that I witnessed) and managed to drive pretty close to the speed limit the entire way. Maybe if the teaching thing doesn't work out, he'll have a future in driving...

Speaking of teaching... CHARLES GOT A JOB!!! We are super excited. He will be teaching Algebra I at good old Martin High School in Arlington, our alma mater and workplace of both of his parents. I think last I posted he had been offered the job at Kennedale Jr. High, but had yet to accept or deny it. He ended up passing it up on Wednesday morning, and Thursday morning he was offered the job at Martin. Today he went and signed the papers to make it official. It is so exciting to finally be able to see what God has had planned all along. I knew He had something in store for us, but we were getting pretty antsy! I am so excited to see how this all pans out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home