Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just a quick update for those of you who actually read this thing:

Charles and I are pretty much set on moving to the Metroplex this summer. So set that I have not one, but two interviews at Cook Children's Hospital tomorrow! Wish me luck! I haven't been in an interview in a while. I hope I remember how to answer questions!

Also, Charles is in the process of filling out multiple applications for various school districts, and we are just trying to figure out where God wants us to go! Prayers for guidance are welcome!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Brooke,
I still read this thing.... ;) And I am so excited for you and Charles. The metroplex sounds nice... much nicer than ye old Abilene. :D Good luck in your interview process!
I am moving to Indiana myself to be with a certain someone, and to marry that someone (aka, Kent) in November.
Look at us. We're adults. Scary!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

i still read it too! we're praying for you!

2:09 PM  
Blogger *Kendra* said...

How did the interviews go?

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home