Monday, April 21, 2008

Update on my life:

1) As of July, I will be employeed at Cook Children's Hospital on a surgical floor. I am super excited! I was offered both jobs I applied for, and this is the one I really wanted!

2) Today I have 2 less teeth than I did yesterday. I had my wisdom teeth pulled today. Luckily, I only had the 2 on top, and I was able to have them pulled in the dentist's office without having to be put under for surgery or anything. I feel fine, except for the fact that I though I might starve to death today. Real food tomorrow! Yay!

3) I have the most wonderful, incredible, amazing husband ever. He took spent the whole day taking care of me, bringing me mashed potatoes, taking me to Sonic for a milkshake and french fries, and making sure I didn't sneak any forbidden Oreos. And, he watched The Bachelor with me. I love him!! :)

4) We are still sending up constant prayers as to where exactly God wants us to live and what the job front looks like for Charles. Additional prayers for us would be greatly appreciated!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new job! I hope it's everything you dream it could be.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

Congrats on the new job! That's the hospital my sisters were born in! I hope you heal soon--I'm glad you have Charles to take care of you.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home