Wednesday, June 04, 2008

So it looks like life is going to be pretty busy in the coming weeks for the newest Nobles family. I am working the next 2 days, and on Friday Charles has his high school math certification test, which he has been studying for like a maniac for the past several weeks. Saturday morning we are headed out to east Texas for 5 days of working with the kids at New Beginnings Camp. I will be one of the camp nurses, and Charles is going to be a counselor. I am very excited. This will be Charles' first experience with church camp, and I think he's a little unsure of what to expect, but I think he will really enjoy it.

The day after we get back from camp, I have all my pre-employment appointments at Cooks, and Charles has a job fair. Then it's back to Abilene so I can work the following 3 days in a row. I hope I don't pass out. I have a feeling I will be pretty near exhausted at that point.

That week after camp is going to be my last week at Hendrick. I am excited and sad about that at the same time. I am sad to leave Hendrick. I got my start here, and I love the people here and all that I have experienced and learned during my 2 years here. However, I am also really excited about starting at Cooks. I know I am going to learn so much there. Besides, it has always been a goal of mine to work at Cooks, and it feels good to know that I am about to see that goal acccomplished.

I am getting pretty excited about moving back to the Metroplex as well. Last weeekend, Charles and I signed a lease at some apartments in North Richland Hills. We will be living in a complex called The Villas on the Green. They are very nice. We are going to have a bigger place, with 2 bedrooms and bathrooms instead of the 1 we have now, which will be nice. We also get a garage, which I am super excited about! We have been wanting to get bikes for a while now, but we currently have nowhere to store them, so a garage will offer a solution to that little problem. I am pretty sad about leaving all our friends here in Abilene, but at the same time, it feels like it's time to move on.

So, this means that at some point in the very near future, we need to start packing our apartment. I am not excited about this. At all. But, I suppose I don't really have much choice in the matter, so I'll just have to suck it up and do it. Done and done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home