Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Two days in a row?!?! Look out, world!! I'm on a blogging spree!

Today was a good day a work. I needed a good day today, considering the last day I worked was utter chaos. I thought it would be fun to work on Halloween. Last year, they passed out costumes to all the kids and had a little party for them and all was fun and happy. Not so this year. Someone up on high decided it would be a good idea to instead hold all of the holiday festivities on Friday, so all the 8 to 5 folks could attend, I guess. Boo on that decision. So I arrived to work on Saturday with no cute kids in costumes to adore, no fun festivities to watch, and a bunch of crazy, cranky families to take care of. Sad day for me. But today was good. I worked with a fun group of people, had fantastic patients and families, and a generally laid back day. Good times. Probably one of my favorite moments of the day occurred when one of my patients' overly-involved grandmother came out of the room and asked me if I knew when her grandson's doctor would be making rounds. When I told her I didn't know, it just depends on their schedules, she shook her head and said seriously, "I really hope they reform healthcare. This is ridiculous!" Um...ok? I don't know how reforming healthcare will make the doctors round on any kind of a schedule, but whatever.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You've inspired me. I'll blog again too.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, cause Obama is working on scheduling issues! Poeple are crazy!

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Whitney! said...

Yeah, cause Obama is working on scheduling issues! Poeple are crazy!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home